$270.00 – $740.00
Buy/order/purchase concerta tablets 18mg 27mg 36mg 54mg with imprints alza from a genuine online pharmacy without prescription and overnight delivery. At MedsPharma, we offer the best brands/generic prescription medications at cheap rate. You always save up to 80% each time you order from us. All deliveries this month are free. Deliveries with MedsPharma are always guaranteed because we have a well-trained and specialized packaging team that will take proper care of your packaging to make sure your order reaches your doorstep as expected. We also have 7 days money-back guarantee on all orders in case any missing order. Order within USA and Canada are overnight while 2 to 3 days for worldwide deliveries. Visit our FAQ page for answers to all your questions or contact us immediately at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text/Call: +1(424) 501-9765
What is Concerta?
To begin with, concerta (methylphenidate) is a central nervous system stimulant.
Firstly, it affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control.
Secondly, methylphenidate extended-release tablets are used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults and children 6 years of age and older.
Also, if you are looking to get relief from ADHD then you should buy concerta online from a reputable online pharmacy.
How should I take Concerta?
Third and most importantly, take Concerta extended-release tablets exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Follow all directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose.
Do not take Concerta in larger or smaller amounts or because for longer than recommended.
Methylphenidate may be habit-forming.
Never share Concerta with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction.
Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Selling or giving away this medicine is against the law.
Read all patient information, medication guides, and instruction sheets provided to you.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
To prevent sleep problems, take this medicine in the morning.
Concerta extended-release tablets can be taken with or without food. Follow the directions on your medicine label
Do not crush, chew, or break a Concerta extended-release tablet. Swallow the tablet whole.
Breaking the tablet may cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
While using Concerta, your doctor will need to check your progress at regular visits.
Tell any doctor who treats you that you are using this medicine.
If you need surgery, tell the surgeon ahead of time that you are using Concerta.
You may need to stop using the medicine for a short time.
Store Concerta extended-release tablets at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Keep track of your medicine.
Methylphenidate is a drug of abuse and you should be aware if anyone is using your medicine improperly or without a prescription.
Methylphenidate dosing information
Its necessary to know the dosing information for concerta before you proceed to buy concerta online
Initial Dosing; (Methylphenidate – naive patients)
- 18 mg once daily in the morning before breakfast.
For patients already receiving methylphenidate;
- Switching from immediate release tablets 5 mg 2 or 3 times a day: 18 mg once daily.
- Also, if switching from immediate release tablets 10 mg 2 or 3 times a day: 36 mg once daily.
- If switching from immediate release tablets 15 mg 2 or 3 times a day: 54 mg once daily.
- Last, if switching from immediate release tablets 20 mg 2 or 3 times a day: 72 mg once daily.
side effects of Methylphenidate
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Concerta:
- difficulty breathing
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- For instance, signs of heart problems – chest pain, trouble breathing, feeling like you might pass out;
- signs of psychosis – hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), new behavior problems, aggression, hostility, paranoia;
- signs of circulation problems – numbness, pain, cold feeling, unexplained wounds, or skin color changes (pale, red, or blue appearance) in your fingers or toes;
- a seizure (convulsions);
- muscle twitches (tics);
- changes in your vision; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer (rare).
Furthermore, concerta can affect growth in children.
Then tell your doctor if your child is not growing at a normal rate while using this medicine.
Common Concerta side effects may include:
- mood changes, feeling nervous or irritable, sleep problems (insomnia);
- fast heart rate, increased blood pressure;
- loss of appetite, weight loss;
- Thus, excessive sweating;
- nausea, stomach pain; or
18, 27, 36, 54
|Number of pills||
60, 120, 180, 240, 300