Maxiflo Inhaler, 120 Metered Doses, Non prescription
$190.00 – $990.00
Buy/order/purchase Maxiflo 125 Inhaler from a legit online pharmacy without/no prescription and overnight delivery.
At Medspharma, we offer the best brands/generic prescription medications at cheap rate. you always save up to 80% each time you order from us. All deliveries this month are free. Deliveries with Medspharma are always guaranteed because we have a well trained and specialized packaging team that will take proper care of your packaging to make sure your order reaches your doorstep as expected. We also have 7 days money-back guarantee on all orders in case any missing order. Order within USA and Canada are overnight while 2 to 3 days for worldwide deliveries. Visit our FAQ page for answers to all your questions or contact us immediately at Email: email@example.com Text/Call : +1(424) 501-9765
What is Maxiflo 125 Inhaler?
To begin with, Maxiflo 125 Inhaler is used in the treatment of asthma (wheezing and shortness of breath) and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (a lung disorder in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked).
Firstly, it relaxes the muscles of the air passages and making it easier to breathe.
Also, your doctor will tell you how often you need to use your inhaler too.
Then, it’s important that you take the lowest dose needed to effectively control your asthma.
Secondly, the effect of this medicine may be noticeable after a few days but will only reach its maximum after a few weeks.
This medicine must be used regularly to be effective, so go on taking it even if you don’t have any symptoms.
That means it’s doing its job.
Third and most importantly, if you stop taking it your asthma and COPD may get worse.
It should not be used to relieve sudden asthma attacks.
If an asthma attack occurs, use your quick-relief inhaler (reliever).
To get the benefit from this medicine you need to make sure you get your Maxiflo 125 Inhaler technique right, otherwise, it Does not work as well.
The most common side effects are
- respiratory tract infection
- fungal infections in the mouth
- hoarseness of voice
- sore throat
- musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- increased heart rate.
- If you get there, don’t stop taking it but do talk to your doctor.
- You can help prevent some of these symptoms by rinsing your mouth and throat with water or brushing your teeth after using your inhalers.
- There are other, rarer side effects which can be serious.
- Talk to your doctor if you’re worried about them.
- In general, you should be trying to avoid situations that make your asthma worse (your triggers) and try not to smoke.
Ask your doctor whether it’s safe to take this medicine if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
Last, before taking Maxiflo 125 Inhaler, you should tell your doctor if you have any kidney or liver diseases so that your doctor can prescribe a suitable dose for you.
Uses of Maxiflo Inhaler
Benefits of Maxiflo Inhaler
Side effects of Maxiflo Inhaler
Common side effects of Maxiflo
- Respiratory tract infection
- Fungal infection of mouth
- Sore throat
- Hoarseness of voice
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Increased heart rate
How to use Maxiflo Inhaler
Check the label for directions before use.
Moreover, shake the Maxiflo 125 Inhaler.
While you are breathing in from mouth, press down on the Maxiflo 125 Inhaler one time to release the medication and then hold your breath for 10 seconds.
Repeat until you have inhaled the number of puffs as suggested by the doctor.
In addition, afterwards, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and spit it out.
How Maxiflo Inhaler works
Maxiflo 125 Inhaler is a combination of two medicines:
- Formoterol and Fluticasone Propionate.
- Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator which works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens the airways.
- Fluticasone Propionate is a steroid.
- It works by stopping the release of certain chemical messengers that cause inflammation (swelling) of the airways.
In conclusion, together, they make breathing easier.
20, 40, 60, 80, 100