Sereflo 250 Seroflo Inhaler, Dose: 120 Metered Doses
$115.00 – $1,000.00
Buy/order/purchase Sereflo 250 Seroflo Inhaler from a legit online pharmacy without/no prescription and overnight delivery.
At Medspharma, we offer the best brands/generic prescription medications at cheap rate. you always save up to 80% each time you order from us. All deliveries this month are free. Deliveries with Medspharma are always guaranteed because we have a well trained and specialized packaging team that will take proper care of your packaging to make sure your order reaches your doorstep as expected. We also have 7 days money-back guarantee on all orders in case any missing order. Order within USA and Canada are overnight while 2 to 3 days for worldwide deliveries. Visit our FAQ page for answers to all your questions or contact us immediately at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text/Call : +1(424) 501-9765
What is Sereflo 250 Seroflo Inhaler?
To begin with, Sereflo 250 Seroflo Inhaler is a combination of two medicines that opens the airways and makes it easier to breathe.
Firstly, it is used in the treatment of asthma (wheezing and shortness of breath) and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (a lung disorder in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked).
Secondly, your doctor will tell you how often you need to use your inhaler.
Also, the effect of this medicine may be noticeable after a few days but will only reach its maximum after a few weeks.
Then, this medicine must be used regularly to be effective, so go on taking it even if you don’t have any symptoms.
That means it’s doing its job.
Third and most importantly, if you stop taking it your asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) may get worse.
Last, it should not be used to relieve sudden asthma attacks. If an asthma attack occurs, use your quick-relief inhaler (reliever).
Moreover, to get the benefit from this medicine you need to make sure you get your nausea, vomiting, respiratory tract infection, fungal infections in the mouth, headache, hoarseness of voice, sore throat, cough, musculoskeletal (bone, muscle, or joint) pain, and increased heart rate.
Since inhaler technique right, otherwise, it does not work as well.
The most common side effects are:
- respiratory tract infection
- fungal infections in the mouth
- hoarseness of voice
- sore throat
- musculoskeletal (bone, muscle, or joint) pain
- increased heart rate.
If you get there, do not stop taking it but do talk to your doctor first.
You can help prevent some of these symptoms by ;
- Rinsing your mouth and throat with water or brushing your teeth after using your inhaler.
- There are other, rarer side effects that can be serious.
- Talk to your doctor if you’re worried about them.
- In general, you should be trying to avoid situations because that make your asthma worse (your triggers) and try not to smoke.
Uses of Sereflo 250 Seroflo Inhaler
Benefits of Seroflo Inhaler
In Treatment of Asthma
- Seroflo 250 Inhaler can help prevent the onset of an asthma attack if it is taken before exercise or exposure to some “triggers”.
- These may include house dust, pollen, pets and cigarette smoke.
- This medicine will allow you to exercise more freely without worrying about getting symptoms such as wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath.
- It allows you to live your life more freely without worrying so much about things that set off your symptoms.
Side effects of Seroflo Inhaler
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine.
Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Seroflo
- Respiratory tract infection
- Fungal infection of mouth
- Sore throat
- Hoarseness of voice
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Increased heart rate
How to use Seroflo Inhaler
Check the label for directions before use.
Also, shake the inhaler.
While you are breathing in from mouth, press down on the inhaler one time to release the medication and hold your breath for 10 seconds.
Then, repeat until you have inhaled the number of puffs as suggested by the doctor.
Afterwards, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and spit it out.
How Seroflo Inhaler works
Seroflo 250 Inhaler is a combination of two medicines:
- Salmeterol and Fluticasone Propionate.
- Salmeterol is a long-acting bronchodilator which works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens the airways.
- Fluticasone Propionate is a steroid.
- It works by stopping the release of certain chemical messengers that cause inflammation (swelling) of the airways.
- Also, together, they make breathing easier too.
- Seroflo 250 Inhaler may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby.
- Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
Seroflo 250 Inhaler is probably safe to use during breastfeeding.
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
What if you forget to take Seroflo Inhaler?
If you miss a dose of Seroflo 250 Inhaler, use it as soon as possible.
However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule.
In conclusion, do not double the dose.
|Packs(250 mcg amount)||
1, 3, 5, 7, 9